Thursday, June 9, 2011

Follow Friday 40 and Over!!

Welcome to the 53rd edition of the  
Follow Friday 40 and Over!!
 

Are you a blogger over 40? Yeah, welcome to the club!
Please join in the fun and get to know your fellow bloggers!!




Congratulations to my friend Mrs. Tuna at 
"Working Woman's Guide to Dinner"

Working Woman’s Guide to Dinner


Her blog was randomly selected from the participants of last  Friday's Blog Hop  to be the featured blog this week!!


She holds the #2 Hot Spot this week. Make sure you show her some love and follow her blog.

As  a special gift, if your blog is selected and you do not have a blog  button, I will make one for you!!!  Plus I will add your button to my Awesome Blogs  page!!

I hope you like your button Mrs. Tuna!!

Maybe you will get selected next time!  Wouldn't it be great to have your blog showcased here!!!
Good luck to all!

The RULES to join in are very simple!

1. Grab the button
2. Add your link to the list
3. Visit as many other blogs as you can
4. Follow the ones you like (and comment on their blog to say that you are following)

NOTE:   PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!!  I have had  several people wanting to follow back but the blogger can't always be  found through the google info page!!

This list is  new each week. The links do not carry over. Please link up  each week  for new participants to find your blogs. It will be visible all week to  visit  the blogs listed.

While you are here, make sure you check out the
Over 40 Blogger List!!

Be sure to join if you haven't already!

HAVE FUN!

If you would like to add the linky to your own post, use the code below to copy and paste into your blog:




16 comments:

  1. Joining in on this hop. Not sure if all my blogging friends know that I've passed the 40 mark. Even some of my in person friends don't know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure wish you had another blog to follow your modeling career. Do you have something like that? Have a great weekend. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hopping again, thanks Java :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Java, I'm excited this week because I am linking my first post from my new website. I am still tweaking my blog and most likely will be for a while. I just made the change from blogger to WordPress.org and I've got a lot to learn but I guess I've got plenty of time to do it. Thanks for providing this link up. Last week, I met some new bloggers and I am following their blogs and they are following mine. Debbie http://thriftygirlvintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello again, Java! Thanks for hosting this wonderful blog hop. I'm really starting to get the hang of it. I'm already following, so may I say have a wonderful weekend, and hope you get a chance to stop by me too.

    mrcool@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting, Java! Have a great weekend! :)

    Aloha: The Eyes Have It

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I did it right....LOL
    Linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe Friday is here again!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!! : )

    ~ Wendy
    http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi
    Thanks for hosting the Friday hop for us "over 40" bloggers. What fun.

    Gretchen
    http://kendalldog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting this MeMe. I enjoy it very much. Have a great weekend. Doylene

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning Java, I hope you had a fantastic week!! Thanks for hosting again. I hope everyone has a great weekend ahead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey!!!! I'm the winner!!!! The only problem is blogger follow is broken again this week, no one can follow and my follower count is jacked up.

    Dumb Google Rapture.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well this lifted my spirits a bit on this Friday evening. I've been cavorting around reading what the early 30's folks are up to, and think I'll feel like less of a fossil hopping around this list! What a fun thing you are hosting...all the joys of an open invite with no pressure to bake...hard for me to get used to...but such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi - new follower here - thanks for hosting - love your blog :)

    Would love to have you follow mine: http://kptoz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank you for hosting the hop...I'm @ http://mommetime.com/

    I look forward to checking out rest of you blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments!! Thank you for taking the time and for making my day!! I read every single one and if you ask a question please be sure that I will get back to you as soon as I can!