Thursday, May 3, 2012

Follow Friday 40 and Over!!

Welcome to the 74th edition of Follow Friday 40 and Over!!


Happy Friday and a Happy Birthday too me!! I am thankful to be able to be celebrating another birthday and I get to share it with you!  Happy Birthday also to Mama Bear!!
Thanks for visiting and may you all have a wonderful day and a very happy weekend!!


 Looking forward to seeing everyone!!
Are you a blogger over 40? Yeah, welcome to the club!

Please join in the fun and get to know your fellow bloggers!!





The RULES to join in are very simple!

1. Grab the button

2. Add your link to the list

3. Visit as many other blogs as you can

4. Follow the ones you like (and comment on their blog to say that you are following)

NOTE:   PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!!  I have had  several people wanting to follow back but the blogger can't always be  found through the google info page!!

This list is  new each week. The links do not carry over. Please link up  each week  for new participants to find your blogs. It will be visible all week to  visit  the blogs listed.
While you are here, make sure you check out the

Over 40 Blogger List!!

Be sure to join if you haven't already!


HAVE FUN!
If you would like to add the linky to your own post, use the code below to copy and paste into your blog:




16 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Java!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAVA!! WISHING YOU THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER, THANKS FOR HOSTING NOW GO AND ENJOY YOUR BIRTHDAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a wonderful birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Beautiful Lady!!!!! So glad my first time here is on your special day:) Wishing you a wonderful day, wonderful year and many more happy birthdays.
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday. Hope you are having a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi....Happy Birthday! Hope it's turning out to be an awesome one! Just a note here...I have been trying to put the Over 40 button on my site but I keep getting an "error" message. I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem. Perhaps it's just on my site but I don't know for sure. I'll keep trying. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hoping your birthday is blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Somehow, randomly, I found you! So happy to find other over 40's!
    I'm so excited to get to know everyone!

    Have a great birthday!

    www.yourdoctorswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday, hope you had a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope your birthday was fantastic.Looking forward to more posts. www.seventyears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, so glad to have found an over 40s blog hop, i will put the button on my page, and start following.To get on the list do I just return and register on Friday?
    Thanks, Angela, aged 52 going on 29! x

    http://british-bargains-and-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments!! Thank you for taking the time and for making my day!! I read every single one and if you ask a question please be sure that I will get back to you as soon as I can!