Monday, September 17, 2012

Patiently waiting!

We did not get that townhouse! But it is okay because after much thinking we are glad that it worked out that way because we actually found another one that we like better! We put the offer in this morning and haven't heard back yet! Fingers crossed!! I spent all last week at the Police Academy for training...and no I am not training to be a Trooper! Everyone that works for the State Police has to go through the week long training. It was really interesting and I got my picture taken with 2 Trooper's and their horses!


On Saturday Joe and our friends went to a wine tasting party! Boy was that ever fun! We had a blast....and way too much wine!  Can you tell?

Hope every one has a great week and I'll let you know about the house!

3 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed for you guys! It's interesting how things work out that way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The other townhouse wasn't meant to be. God has a way of working things out for our best interests! Wine tasting party looks fun!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like not getting the townhouse is for the best. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments!! Thank you for taking the time and for making my day!! I read every single one and if you ask a question please be sure that I will get back to you as soon as I can!